THE VIRTUAL FACE TO FACE MEETING SHOULD BE TREATED AS ACTUAL FACE TO FACE MEETING
Hence, all expectations and decorum for face to face meetings should also be observed here
- Be Punctual, Positive and Prepared.
- Be respectful and responsive.
- Be a disciplined student
- Pay Attention and follow Teacher’s Instructions.
- Be Ready with the technology–Reliable Internet Connection and Learning APP
- Mute your audio while entering the class
- Sit at a peaceful place to avoid background disturbance.
- Leave the meeting room immediately after the class.
- Get your attendance marked.
- Sit close to the WIFI Router
- Keep your Electronic devices: Laptop, Smartphone fully charged.
- Turn off notifications, internet tabs and online games.
- Keep backup ready to login if the connection is lost.
- Hide your identity. Login with appropriate User name.
- Record Video or Capture Screenshot.
- Logout in between the session
- Present /share your screen until asked to do so.
- Pin other participants.
- Communicate with your classmates during class
- Be rude and write Negative comments
- Disturb the teacher in between the class.
- Panic if the connection is lost.
- Be Afraid to get help.
- Plagiarize the content.
- Hesitate to ask questions and clear the doubts when teacher permits.
ADDITIONAL REMINDERS FOR THE OLC:
1. NEVER share meeting room credentials, both the ID and Password to the public. Make it a habit to provide iformation only to the registered students and their parents. Another good practice will be sending the meeting ID and password in a separate communication.
2. ALWAYS set meeting configurations as follows:
a. Accept participants request to join meetings individually
b. Provide a standard naming instruction for the participants
c. Start meeting with participant with Video Off
d. Require a password from the participants
e. Mute participants upon entry
f. Disable desktop/screen share for participants who are not assigned in the virtual meeting room as hosts
3. DO NOT set meeting configurations as follows
a. Allow participants to join before ost
b. Allow participants to rename themselves
c. Allow participants to send messages to one another
d. Allow participants to access file transfer
e. Allow participants to share screens
f. Allow participants to use annotation tools to add information to shared screens
g. Allow participants to share whiteboard during a meeting
h. Allow users to replace background with any selected image
4. NEVER leave studens alone in the virtual classroom
5. ALWAYS update the application you download with the latest Version